Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Hi Stranger

Hi stranger, I guess you forgot how you used to accompany me every night just so I could fall asleep. Hi stranger, I guess you forgot how we would spend every minute of every day together. Hi stranger, I guess you forgot how I followed you everywhere you went. Hi stranger, I guess you forgot how we would talk on the phone for hours even if we had nothing to say. Hi stranger, I guess you forgot how I used to make excuses just so I could spend a little more time with you. Hi stranger, I guess you forgot about how panicked I was trying to suprise you on your birthday. Hi stranger, I guess you forgot how nervous you made me feel whenever I'm around you. Hi stranger, I guess you forgot how we used to lay in total darkness, just listening to songs. Hi stranger, I guess you forgot how we would draw photos and have them compared, you knew I was better but you played along because it made me happy.

Hi stranger, I guess, I guess you forgot about me.

No comments: