Thursday, September 15, 2011

Girl, You Are Indenial

Hey, I can't remember the last time I updated a real post since I have not had time on my hands these days. Anyway, I updated a little poll for you girls to vote on what you would like to see on my blogshop. Spare me five minutes of your time, will you? hehe http://misshopaholicisbroke.blogspot.com. On a brighter note, I recently purchased three maxi dresses from Forever 21. I would show you guys how they look like but that would require me to take photos of them and I don't really have the energy to do so. Why maxi dresses? Because those are what looks okay on me right now. Have you seen the size of my thighs? People, they are huge. They are massive. They look like the great wall of China. I am probably eligible enough to make the cut for Guinness World Records.

Oh didnt you know? I have a problem with my self esteem. In other words, I am insecure as hell. Right now, I feel like I have the fattest thighs on earth. If you are reading this and think I have a problem, don't tell me, I know that years ago. It bugs me to see how a skinny girl can call herself fat. Like, if you are fat, what does that make me? A whale?

And spm is like around the corner and I'm writing this post just so I can avoid talking about that. Bye!

No comments: