Thursday, September 29, 2011

Why Waste Your Life Away ?

Its frustrating how you hope your loved ones will change some day and as days pass by, they still remain the same. They get older but their mentalities are still stuck in a generation they should have left years ago. As I sit here on my stained white couch covered with this egyptian blanket, looking at my girl sleep soundly beside me, I realise that I do want to be better. I want to be able to provide, I want to be able to give her a life where I make no mistakes, if that is even possible. Unfortunately, that is beyond my capability. I will try my best. So if you ask me, do I feel sad that I can't have fun the way I used to, the answer will be no. How can we call it fun when in reality, we are destroying ourselves? You may not see it now, but you will. Maybe not tomorrow, or next week, or anytime soon. But that day will come. My life finally has a purpose.

Maybe I have changed and maybe I havent.

No comments: