Saturday, December 3, 2011

I Suffocate, I'm About To Drown

Its 4 in the morning and I can't seem to fall asleep. Its the 4th of December and in approximately 26 days, 2011 is meeting its end. Welcome to a new year. I vow to make things better, to make things work for not just me, but my family as a whole. Its been a long year, hasnt it?

I've been emotionally fragile lately or in other words, vulnerable. I guess I got sick of hearing complaints over and over again without seeing any changes. I got sick of hearing people talk about their problems and not wanting it fixed. I got sick of people judging everyone based on their facebook statuses. God, the coloumn says "whats on your mind" so if you hate seeing their updates on your news feed then delete those people for fucks sake and spare your sins already. I got sick of making plans to make things better. Fuck it, I'm only trying.

No comments: