Friday, February 3, 2012

Pour Me Out

I tried sketching the other day, I don't think what I doodled with a pencil on that A3 sized butter paper even deserved to be called a sketch. I haven't felt inspired lately. I hope this is just some phase I'm going through because I would hate to know that I can't draw anything decent anymore. Come to think of it, have I ever drew anything decent?

Hmmm. I would like to imagine myself  sitting alone, sipping a venti cup of hazelnut hot chocolate with extra chocolate powder at Starbucks whilst reading a book or maybe sketching something. I would be so engrossed in my work that everything else just disappears. Unfortunately for me, I might have ADD or something because I can't seem to sit anywhere for more than 10 minutes without feeling restless. My life.

I recently updated my blogshop, feel free to take a look. http://misshopaholicisbroke.blogspot.com

No comments: