Monday, July 9, 2012

Darkness, She Is All I See


Its been a great week. Spent some nights with my classmates from college, just hanging out and listening to songs. Its amazing how we were able to feel so content with life by laying there in silence, staring at the night sky and enjoying one another's company. I love these people. I honestly thought that I could never be this close to my college friends, they are practically my family now. The conversations we have, the jokes we share. They're my ohana. 

I went out with my two best friends from high school just now, Ashraf and Lutfi. I miss having them around. I miss talking to them. I see myself still being friends with them years from now. We may not get to see each other everyday, not even every week, but when we do, those days matter. We make those days memorable. 

Anyway, here's a cover of Sunday Morning by one of my friends, Inara Pereira. Enjoy :-)


No comments: