Friday, August 17, 2012

Green Light Means Go


Encountered in a near death experience last night where Joo Minn, Samantha and I almost died after running into a car driven by a drunk. Joo Minn was driving, I was sitting at the passenger seat and Samantha was at the back. It happened so fast, all I remember was looking down at the radio to change the song that was playing and I heard Joo Minn mumble something like "What's wrong with this fucking car?" and bam, everything blacked out. I don't think I passed out but I remember staying really still cause I couldn't register what just happened, I remember my ears were ringing, I remember the smell of the fumes, and the smoke, the fire, I remember running out of the car, gripping my laptop, I remember how I could feel my whole body ache and I was just hugging myself, I remember my glasses weren't with me and I couldn't see shit. It happened in less than 10 seconds and the other driver happened to be a materialistic bitch which makes things even worst. No one was badly injured, we just had slight bruises and my fingers still hurt. Oh thank god no one died.

No comments: