Thursday, September 6, 2012

Best Student There Is


I haven't been out much this week, pretty much spent most of my days either at the gym or home. I've been checking out some universities in England and the states through their website, damn I want to study abroad real bad. I've got to prove to my parents that I am capable though this second semester so hopefully, I will try my hardest to be present in every class there is, get my assignments done and well in other words, be one of those boring good students, you know what I mean?

I cannot and will not be distracted but I am most definitely going to see Guetta on the 12th of October, that is inevitable and probably spend a weekend in Singapore this December. Other than that, hopefully nothing. I will be the best student there is. I am actually laughing as I'm typing this out because I know how I get distracted so easily and haha no seriously, I can never seem to concentrate longer than 5 minutes. I used to think I had adhd but everyone thinks I'm just being a drama queen so..yeah. Concentration. Yep. Definitely need to work on that. Ok good day everyone.

No comments: