Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Circle In The Sand


I have three weeks off college before I start my 2nd semester in Taylor's Lakeside University and most of my friends are either back in their hometown or in some sort of vacation while here I am, in front of my laptop, writing a post..hoping to kill time? Haha. Nah I'm just messing around, had a really good week after my finals. It was SO good until I got myself grounded, well maybe not grounded but my dad kinda told me off and I don't really want to be on his bad side at the moment. 

I've been going to the gym on a daily basis (SAY WHAT) maybe because I am just sick bored at home. Haha nah, I've always been obsessed with my weight so its about time I do something about it. I miss buying clothes, been staring at some pretty sweaters online for the past week and seeing how my cash just runs like water these days, there is no way I can splurge on a sweater right now. But hey, my birthday is coming! Just saying. Later.


No comments: