Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sarcasm Does Suck


It may seem to you that I have completely changed, that all those years of us being friends, of going through shit together, didn't matter to me. They do. The times when we snuck the car out, skipped school, the impromptu plans, how I was always the one you would pick up whenever you get to drive the car out, how we spent thousands of bucks playing foosball together, how you were always my partner in crime, the person who knew what I was going to say before I even said it, I remember. I went to college and made new friends, I still tried my hardest to be in your life but it seemed like you weren't that bothered to be in mine. Assumptions were made and things started to change. I apologized like a bitch, like a dog. The second I found out you assumed a certain tweet was about a friend of ours and you decided to write a nasty indirect tweet about me, and how you just replied me with a sarcastic "Oops" the second I asked you about it pretty much defined our whole friendship. It meant nothing to you. So then you became nothing to me too.

No comments: