Sunday, October 23, 2011

Bad Habits Die Hard

Everyone has a bad habit they would likely overcome. In my case, I have two.. The first one is that I do this croaky sound with my throat where I kind of suck the insides of my cheeks and swallow while it does this really inappropriate sound. To be honest, it makes me sound like a frog. My dad gets ballistic whenever he hears that. Haha the second one is a little weird. I like to stick my head in the freezer, not litterally, but you know, inhale the scent, taking it all in. Okay, maybe thats really weird and you would probably go ew what the hell? But it calms me for reasons I'm still unaware of. Ive been doing that since I was a kid and the best part is, its just my freezer. I know this because Ive tried inhaling other people's top fridge and they smell bad. You know, with the whole dead fish and other animals laying in there.

No comments: