Saturday, October 22, 2011

Movie Of The Yearg

I have never come anywhere near the word "interested" or "fascinated" when it comes to robots. Well except that year back in 2003 where my school had a field trip to Petrosains in KLCC and they showed us these robotic stuff so I got into it for like a week before I moved on with life. I never understood why people were so fanatical about Transformers and Iron Man, I mean its just heavy metal walking around and talking in a monotone voice. Oh and they fight, big deal. But after watching Reel Steel, I took back everything I have ever said or silently thought of robots. It was amazeballs! And I have never believed in that word before until I saw the movie because it was ridiculously awesome. Plus I sort of cried during the father-son scenes. Hehehehehe.

No comments: