Monday, October 17, 2011

High School Never Ends

It saddens me to think that in just a matter of months, high school is coming to an end. I believe I have a month and a week left to be precise. Back then, I wanted to get high school over and done with so bad but now that I'm here, I don't have that feeling of anticipation. Instead, I feel sad. Unfortunately, its something I have to go through.

Anyway, I had an awesome weekend. Four of my closest friends came over and we shared four large boxes of pizza before watching a not so exciting football game. Its nice to have such great friends. Oh and by the way, Ive made a new twitter account because well, I tried deactivating my last one so I changed the password but after changing my mind, I tried logging in..but then I couldnt because the password was incorrect so yeah, search me up under "ThumbsUpAlisya" or just click here :-) http://twitter.com/ThumbsUpAlisya

No comments: