Monday, March 5, 2012

Happy Birthday Cik Jo !

So much has happened in the past few weeks. First off, I quit working for Topshop due to the fact that I couldn't really get along with my colleagues. It was like, being in highschool again except that I was working with 25 year old women stucked with a 17 year old mind. I swear. Anyway, I started working at the cinema in Subang Parade and and I love my job. Everyone feels like family.

On the 28th of February, my dear colleagues threw a suprise birthday feast for my manager, Cik Jo. Everyone snuck in Hall 5 after the cinema was closed. Somehow one of our colleagues managed to convince Cik Jo to check Hall 5. It took some time though. The minute he walked in, we threw a bunch of coloured balloons and blasted this video of us on the big screen. He was most definitely suprised. The night ended with good cake, good food and awesome company.

No comments: