Saturday, March 31, 2012

Lost And Yet To Be Found

Nights like these I wish I was brave enough to walk alone in the park with the stars accompanying me. Sometimes I feel like writing my own personal diary, with the whole "Dear diary" line as my start and just say the things I would like to say here but don't have the guts to. I long for someone I could talk to, someone who would just sit and listen, instead of silently judging me, instead of pushing my emotions away. Someone who would just focus on the things I need to say. The things I have been keeping to myself for so long. The little things that don't matter. Unfortunately, that person has yet to exist, or probably did, once upon a time. 

Lonely nights like these, I hate myself for not downloading all the disney movies I would never get bored of watching. Aladdin, Mulan, Tarzan, Beauty & The Beast, Tangled, Mulan. Not Cinderella.

No comments: