Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Somebody I Used To Know

All I see is disgust and hatred whenever I look at you, nothing else. That anger you have in you destroyed everything, that sick monster living inside of you, that split identity you have. It killed everything. It ruined everything. It amazes me every time how you could call me the worst things and apologize five seconds after that. Don't you have sense in you? Or even the least bit of self control? I have lost count of how many times I wish I could just punch you in the fucking face or stab you with a knife but I would rather keep those dark thoughts to myself. Last night drew the line, how you told me to fucking leave when I was at my worst, how you told me I embarassed you when I was at my lowest point. Trust me bitch, this time I'll make sure karma gives you what you deserve. 

No comments: