Thursday, April 12, 2012

A Whole New World

They say people tend to change after they enter college and I believe this statement is true. Your mind changes, you have goals and being in a conversation with a bunch of people that understands, that wants the same things as you do really excites me. You start to realise that you have wasted pretty much most of your teenage years and all you want to do is change, grow up and achieve everything you have been dreaming of. Dreams no longer become just dreams, they become your target, your goal. 

Its been only my third day in college and I cannot express how new this is to me. It is so different compared to highschool, everyone is there for a reason. Well, most of us anyway. Taylors Lakeside is beautiful, I cannot get over the fact how amazed I am at the campus's beauty especially during the evening. 

No comments: