Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Youth of Today


I was so depressed yesterday, I felt like the weight of a 35 ton lorry was about to crash on me. I honestly did. I felt like I was dead inside. Everything just felt wrong. Fortunately for me, the existance of my friends pretty much changed my mood from fucked up to awesome as hell. Hung out with great people yesterday and practically made a fool out of ourselves. If you were an outsider and witnessed the crazy shit we were doing, you would probably just shake your head and think we are just a bunch of low life kids but if you were a part of it, only then you would know how it feels. To be able to laugh that much just by doing silly legal stuff and enjoying ourselves made me wish like I could just pause at that moment and look at my friends' faces, just capture their expressions. Oh how happy we were. 


No comments: