Friday, June 15, 2012

Youth is Wasted On The Young


I believe we are lost souls, desperately searching for a sign but we keep on going the wrong way, stumbling on the wrong paths to the point that we don't know where the right one is anymore. I feel out of hope, out of reach, I feel so lost, I feel desperate. Like a blind person, reaching for something but not knowing what to expect and ends up falling into nothing but an empty space. How do I find myself when I don't know even know who I am? I am just so sick of this life, of the people I keep meeting, the same damn shit every single day. How do people not get tired of wasting such great energy on such idiotic things? For once, look at yourselves in the mirror? What do you see for god's sake? Aren't any of you tired of feeding white lies to your parents? Tired of impressing people every goddamn day? Tired of feeling regret every single time you check your wallet and remember how you wasted so much money on something so irrelevant? Look in the mirror, look at yourself. Look at those flaws, look at those mistakes you've done and how they reflect on your face. We are all just a bunch of damaged teenagers. Nothing special about us. How we say "this will be the best time of our lives", oh how we have forgotten that those things that we define as "fun" are the ones that are bringing us down to hell. 

No comments: