Thursday, July 26, 2012

A Whole New Chapter


I haven't been writing much. To be honest, I haven't been on any social networking sites in a while apart from twitter since I have the app installed in my cellphone. Its almost the end of semester 1, I know right, it feels like yesterday when I blogged about my first week in college and now I'm halfway done with my foundation. I seriously cannot comprehend how people tend to say they miss their high school years once they are in college, dude, high school was great but college life is just amazing.

This is the part where you have all these nasty assumptions in your head thinking "Oh amazing? She's probably fucked up now" Nah thats where you are wrong. I made some new friends that are practically family to me now. How we can just laugh about our stupidity, how I can just dance like a homeless australian around them and still be loved, now that is what we call true friendship. Life hasn't been this good since I don't know, 2005? Its refreshing to be in an environment full of people that just do what they want to and not get judged for it. 

Embrace it.

No comments: