Saturday, September 15, 2012

Baby Why Are You So Excited


I have a few days left before the second semester starts and to be honest, I can't wait to start studying again. Don't get me wrong, I had a good..scratch that, I had an awesome time the past three weeks but I just can't wait to have a routine again. Had a great weekend. My friday night was spent with the best friend of 9 years, did a lot of singing in the car, showed off my awesome driving skills and hung out with new college friends. Saturday night on the other hand was spent with one of my good friends who just got back from her short Eurotrip, Iman and some other people. Last night involved a lot of horrible singing to mainstream songs, epic your mama jokes, hysterical laughter and a passed out friend. Haha couldn't ask for a better way to end my weekend.


No comments: