Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Dip Dye


So yo, whats up? Hows it goin? Super stupid tactic to attract the audience because it isnt like theyre gon answer you but yeah, anyway. Dip dyed my hair yesterday because I was home alone and bored, I had some of the stuff left so I figured why the hell not. I even managed to cut my jeans into a pair of shorts. I guess thats why I dont get left alone at home much, cause I tend to get creative which eventually leads me to destroying things.

Anyway, since my friends have been MIA (missing in action) the past 3 weeks, I've been making some new friends on my own. Someone once told me that in Taylors (my college), you meet new people every single day and with every new person you meet, comes another 10 new people and you hang out, you talk, but the chances of you seeing them again the very next day is close to none. So true! 

On a totally different note, I’ve been getting random people from the states following me on twitter, wonder how did that happen..

No comments: