Thursday, October 18, 2012

Love Like Honey


Hey everyone! Its been exactly 2 weeks since my last post, I've been caught up with university and other things. Second semester is super hectic, subjects are tougher and lecturers aren't as fun. I've got to start concentrating in class though, my concentration suck big time these days. I've been really active on Tumblr though, check out my blog http://sunshinesandbutterflies.tumblr.com, follow me ask me questions whatever! Anyway I've been neglecting gym nowadays and been told by a few people that I've gained weight, da da da so going back to gym next week! 

On a different note, my friends and I went to this rave festival on the 12th of October in Sepang to hear David Guetta and Alesso spin live. It was super effing awesome, I swear. 20,000 people, all came from different countries, I could spot a number of flags. France, Mauritius, Sri Lanka, Spain, UK and some others I couldn't identify. It was epic, enough said.

No comments: