Friday, October 5, 2012

Our Playhouse


I'm blogging in a hotel room, a presidential suite to be exact that my friend got us for a night. Everyone left and she's asleep on the bed, since I have absolutely nothing to do I figured why not post something? I had a great night. Chilled with some friends in this sick room that has an awesome living room, awesome bar, awesome bathrooms, awesome bedroom and awesome awesome balcony. So that pretty much sums it up, this place is sick. There I was sitting on the comfy ass couch with my friends, playing some good electro house and hip hop music in the living room while rnb was played in the bedroom. Having a good time. I went out to the balcony for a smoke, sat on the floor and my best friend came to sit next to me. It was just like in Redang Island, the two of us, we both stared at the starless sky, talking about the most random things with good music blasting through the window, good company, good weather and I felt truly, content with my life. 

No comments: