Saturday, October 20, 2012

Stick To Nature


Today, I'm gon talk about drugs. Yes kids, d-r-u-g-s. Drug abuse to be exact. I guess marijuana is pretty common to our generation these days, its either you smoke it or you've tried it before. Its either you like it or you don't. The side effects of marijuana are pretty much the pot in your lungs, you get super hungry (munchies!) hallucination (that's the whole point of smoking it, no?) and have really ugly photos but nope, no major ones. That's probably why mj is legal in Netherlands.

Popping pills however is a favourite to most people during parties, events, raves but once you pop too many or mix with other substances, that's when things can go really bad. I've never heard of people dying cause of smoking too much weed (I said weed not cigarettes) but I've heard of people dying at raves due to popping pills. I've never tried and I don't intend to, I know it seems like an awesome idea when the music's good, the crowd is good, but seriously, just be careful  I won't tell you not to do it, I mean why the hell would you listen to me anyway? All I know is that I wouldn't want to die at a party where everyone gets shocked for 5 seconds after seeing me collapse and then continue dancing to the music. Cause that would suck. 

Never, ever, try crystal meth. Yeah sure you get to lose a lot of weight if looking like a skeleton is your thing but have you seen the videos or actually read the side effects? Your face gets fucked up, your teeth gets fucked up, your brain gets fucked up, so what good does it do to you? Nothin. The high's good for a day or two and then it fucks your mood like a perky psycho obsessive girlfriend and nobody likes a psycho girlfriend, now do they? 

Conclusion is, stick to nature. 

1 comment:

$ said...

+1, this is worth reading actually.