Saturday, October 27, 2012

Change


Change is bound to happen, even when you tell yourself you would never. It's inevitable. You grow up, your looks change, your personality changes, your music preferences change, your mind changes and things just don't stay the same. Nothing ever stays the same. So why bother get all moody and depressed when things change? I, myself realize that some things in my life need to change. I do realise. So before you read my tweets, see my facebook statuses or photos, see me walking on the streets, in university, or wherever or whatever, and say something along the lines of "she changed so much", stop and realise that I know it too, I look in the mirror too, I think about it too, it's not that I don't realize, I do but it's either I'm strong enough to go through these changes, now that is the question. Because at the moment, I'm trying. So please, give me a break.

No comments: