Saturday, December 1, 2012

Talentless


Wow I haven't posted anything on this blog for over a month, I wonder if people still  come here? I've been busy with my mid term examinations, glad that is over and done with. However, I am not satisfied with my results, I have myself to blame cause well, I don't think I did enough to even deserve better grades. Oh well..last night, Ireen and I went to campus on a Saturday night (fuck yeah who goes to their own college on a Saturday night?! APPARENTLY WE DO) to see our friend perform on this talent show thing. I met the whole performing arts group, how bubbly they all were. 

So there I was sitting with my best friend, watching all these talented kids, singing, playing their guitar, dancing, acting and even stripping (?!) yeah lol, well I felt like I've been wasting all these years doing god knows what, I mean clearly they know exactly what they were doing, I mean if I were to go up on stage and show them my talent, what can I do? Draw? Yeah I'll probably get tomatoes thrown at me.

1 comment:

Qarin Almaduri said...

A nice blog there, and a pretty owner too. Peace!