Monday, February 11, 2013

Lost and Insecure


Hi, 

The last time I wrote anything here was on the 27th of December, about a girl named Amanda Todd..I feel like it was just a week ago I sat on my green leather chair, tearing up about a girl I don't even know..I feel like I lost myself, I can't even begin to explain this. It's not that I feel sad or depressed, I'm far beyond that. 2012 was an amazing year for me, so far 2013 has been nothing but good, but somehow, something, just feels different. Something changed in me. 

It was a few days ago, I took a drive to my university on a Thursday night and bought fruits off a bakery (why do they sell fruits in a bakery?) What was I even doing in front of my uni on a Thursday night, that was the question. I don't even know. There I was, sitting by the lake, eating watermelon cuts in a cup and stared at basically nothing. 

No comments: